Wednesday 23 March 2016

Reading List: Women Who Run With The Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estes

Women Who Run With The Wolves

Women Who Run With The Wolves
Women Who Run With The Wolves
Die Wolfs Frau


Women Who Run With The Wolves

Women Who Run With The Wolves is one of those books on my shelf that has a spine that is falling apart. The first time I read it, well actually I heard it via you tube, I was pregnant and needed a little girl power (yes, I just said 'Girl Power'.... cringe!) motivation/inspiration, to perk me up from a hormone induced existential funk. By the end of the you tube reading, read by Estes herself, I felt empowered and slightly changed....

I am not going to do a proper book review as to be honest I am a totally rubbish writer and could never do this fabulous inspirational book any justice.... but if you havent read it already I really would recommend you buy it, or borrow it from your library and find out for yourselves...

What are some of your favorite books?

xx

4 comments:

Jo Waterhouse said...

I've read, but too long ago now, I'm going to look up the youtube readings for sure.
That is a nice time to read an inspirational book. I'm at the slight funk stage of pregnant now and am loving Ina May Gaskin - so good.

Unknown said...

It is my bible. Everyone on this planet should read it.

Boho Mixology said...

This book is amazing! it really is a must read.

Zoe xx

belledame said...

i've had a copy for maybe 15 years. still haven't read it. i'll try to schedule it. i have a lot of favorite books, but the top three are: the lord of the rings, the lords of discipline and to kill a mockingbird. there are quite a few after that though.