Monday 20 April 2015

Current Obsession: Kneeland and Mercado Rugs

Kneeland Mercado rug
Joanna williams' Rug on her  Iconic Togo chair

@sparkleandsoul 's Kneeland and Mercado Loop Rug


Kneeland Co Rug
These beautiful loop rugs are from Kneeland and Mercado and are so dreamy aren't they? I first saw one in the extreamly beautiful Home of John and Hannah, from The General Store and fell in love.

I would love to get out of bed and feel one of these beautiful rugs under my feet, wouldnt you ?

Kneeland and Mercado Rugs are available via their website here.


The Home of Hannah and John From The General Store

4 comments:

My Grama's Soul said...

Oh practical person that I AM.....how in the world do you vacuum this thing? LOL

Jo

Unknown said...

I think my poor little roomba would get bogged. He hates my shaggy rug.

Unknown said...

I think my poor little roomba would get bogged. He hates my shaggy rug.

Danielle said...

Hey, I've been reading your blog for a while and enjoyed this post. It's nice to see a different idea- even if it may not be practical for my home.