Thursday 19 September 2013

Frida Kahlo Inspired bathtime

Frida kahlo... What the water gave me, 1938
Wooden bathtub
Bathing with a Chicken and a Bud... Of course
Like Frida Kahlo many of us spend our time reflecting and daydreaming in the bath. The ultimate place of solace and the only place it is still acceptable to lock the door and leave the world outside. What I love about these pictures is that the photographers are letting them into their private bath time, chickens, Budweiser's and all... personally I am more of a bath salt and book girl, but hey whose judging :)

5 comments:

Kitty Chrystal said...

That's one of my favourite Frida paintings :) I really love your blog, each post never fails to inspire and deliver beautiful images. Xx

Boho Mixology said...

Beautiful! loved this post Gabi. Im such a bath girl, its my go to relax place.

Zoe x

Marjory said...

Beautiful post. The bathroom is such a sacred space. Love the ideas that flow in this space of the home.

My Grama's Soul said...

Just finished the biography of Frida.....such an interesting woman.

Jo

Unknown said...

Hi Moon Moon

Some outstanding design. Much of our work is based around interior designers like yourself. Keep up the good work.

www.raymondpeters.co.uk

and thank you