Thursday 4 April 2013

Bold Statement Tiles...

Hand Painted Kitchen tiles
Rustic Kitchen Tiles and Stone sink
Floor Tiles
Pretty Tiles
Hand Painted Tiles - Awesome DIY Project
I am on the prowl for some kitchen tile inspiration. When I brought my house last August I promised myself the first thing I would do was get rid of the horrendous peach flowery kitchen tiles (see image below). I honestly dont know what possessed the last owner to put these up.

I am on a bit of a small budget so tile paint may have to be a quick fix, whilst I dream and save for a beautiful Moroccan inspired kitchen.

Not even a million pretty Spice Jars will disguise these Tiles!
Pictured: Herbet Spice jars and rack From Habitat

6 comments:

Boho Mixology said...

Those tiles are pure heaven! we have a 90's tile situation in out kitchen (not in a goodway 90s!!!!) what possesses some people hahah.

Zoe xx

Anonymous said...

if you use paint, why not make a simple morrocan design by yourself...

Charl said...

If you are into Moroccan decor please check out Maryam's blog... Her home is amazing, and she has written a book about it!
http://moroccanmaryam.typepad.com/my_marrakesh/

Unknown said...

You are so much better than those tiles Gabi. Don't let them bring you down! You're worth it.
Still lovin your blog btw, it's the best!

Miss Maple said...

Love all the tiles especially the blue ones in the first picture.

Anonymous said...

Check out tiles from Portugal... Lisbon & Porto are chock full of them. Just got back from a trip to Lisbon/Marrakech. We bought three cool tiles and I arranged them on a wall in our home :-)